Everyone wants healthy, glowing, baby-smooth skin right? I sure do! When my skin looks healthy, I automatically feel better about myself and my makeup looks so much better. In fact, I don’t even apply as much makeup or any at all, when my skin is at its best. So we have to promise ourselves to love + take care of our bodies’ biggest organ with our favorite skincare products and healthy habits (more sleep, more water, and more healthy food options).
As someone with dry and sensitive skin (due to rosacea), I found that these products below don’t aggravate my condition while delivering the hydration + glow that I love.
- Andalou Meyer Lemon + C Creamy Cleanser – This face wash is a hit! I bought it for my Mom too and she absolutely loves it. It makes your skin smooth and radiant. Moreover, this product contains natural and vegan ingredients.
- Kate Somerville’s Exfolikate – I was a given a sample by Sephora and I haven’t turned back. It removes dead skin cells effectively to uncover healthy, glowing skin. This product smells earthy and has some aromatherapy effects (to me, at least!). It also makes your skin tingle a bit, which feels quite refreshing. I use this once a week, and my rosacea doesn’t act up!
- Keihl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner – This toner does a great job of removing residue and left over makeup. It’s also alcohol-free, which ensures that your skin won’t dry out.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum – I absolutely LOVE this serum! It’s so light and moisturizing. I use this serum if I want a light moisturizer. If you can try this serum, go for it!
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – The texture of this moisturizer does feel like sorbet and it melts into your skin so well. It’s also very moisturizing; so if your skin is feeling extra dry lately, use this after your serum. So good!
What products do you use to make your skin GLOW?? Share them with me! xo
Featured Image from Google Images.